Forget about having to remember passwords, and let this app automatically connect you to local WiFi networks
Program available in: English
Program license: Free
Program by: Osama Abukmail
AndroDumpper uses WPS protocol to connect to WiFi routers.
AndroDumpper can be used to check the vulnerability of an access point to WPS protocol. Although the app is capable of checking the vulnerability of any network, it is recommended only to use AndroDumpper on you own network.
You will need a rooted device in order to use AndroDumpper correctly, and you will also need to install the Busybox application. Although it is still possible to run a vulnerability check without following these steps, doing so will not be as reliable if you do not have rooted privileges.
AndroDumpper offers its users some unique features. In addition to being able to verify how effective your access point's security is, you can also view the WiFi passwords for any networks that AndroDumpper has been able to connect to from your Android device.
Programs similar to AndroDumpper
WiFi Password Show
Convenient way to keep track of all your passwords for any of your WiFi networks
Recover your forgotten default Wi-Fi network key with this handy little user-friendly mobile device app
WiFi Router Passwords
Give you all the passwords of the wifi routers
Wifi Greek Unlocker
WPS PIN Recovery tool
Permissions required by AndroDumpper
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.